Runnymede College is a private non-denominational British school in Madrid offering a British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of three to eighteen. The education offered follows the British National Curriculum.
Founded as a private school in September 1967, the primary school was inaugurated in 1987, and since 1990, the whole School has been situated in La Moraleja, a residential estate 13 km to the north of Madrid.
We are an excellent and well established school based in Madrid looking to recruit a Systems Administrator and IT Coordinator.
The successful applicant will have:
- be a native level english speaker
- have experience with web development: HTML, CSS, JS
- have experience with database admin using MySQL and FileMaker
- have knowledge of DTP
- be familiar with MDM and IT security
- be familiar with common software packages: OpenOffice, Photoshop, InDesign
- experience with network management and optimisation
- have knowledge of SIMS
- provide in-house training for staff
- offer technical support to staff and students on a daily basis
Other preferable but not essential criteria:
- a degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (we welcome applications from recent graduates)
- previous experience working in a school environment
- intermediate Spanish
Final date for applications - Friday 31st May 2019.
Runnymede is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including check with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring service.