The School is looking to recruit a Receptionist-Front Desk Secretary for the office to start immediately.
The successful applicant will:
- be a native English speaker, bilingual or with a high level of Spanish
- be well presented with an excellent telephone manner and social, inter personal skills
- have previous experience of working in a school environment is preferable but not essential
- have previous work experience as a Receptionist/ Secretary
- be a team player, organised, punctual, polite, show initiative and be able to work individually without supervision
- have knowledge & use of common software
Applications should be accompanied by a CV, with a recent photograph if possible and names, (including telephone numbers) and email addresses of two referees. Email applications to .
Final date for applications- Friday 23rd November 2018.
Runnymede College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).