The school is looking for an enthusiastic Geography teacher from September 2019 to teach Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 in a thriving and successful department who:
- has excellent subject knowledge and can teach all year groups
- must be able to teach Key Stage 3, IGCSE, AS and A2 Geography classes
- delivers engaging and well-planned lessons
- is willing to help develop departmental resources
- has strong IT skills and can confidently use GIS in lessons
- is keen to be involved in field work
- has excellent classroom management
The successful applicant will have:
- a good honours degree from a British University
- a PGCE or equivalent
- recent experience as a teacher in a school in the UK
- previous experience of an international school (desirable)
- must be a fluent English speaker - no knowledge of Spanish is required
- possess valid references, DBS check
Applications should be accompanied by a CV, with a recent photograph if possible and names, (including telephone numbers) and email addresses of two referees. Email applications to .
Final date for applications- Friday 29th March 2019.
Runnymede is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including check with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring service.